Meeting called to order 6:50
Present: Elaine Putvin, Cindee Picklo, Ann Johnson, Darcel Bulock, Tom Stanko
Absent: Bill McConnell, Sharon Grabski, Marilyn Ruh
Guest: Bryce Hauptman, Jason Johnson, Mark Restum
- October minutes. Tom made motion to approve, Cindee seconded. Motion carried unanimously.
- Budget Report:
- Expenses are in line with budget
- 2018 Budget: move repair of playground equipment to contingency
- 2019 budget
- Discussion regarding covenants being consolidated into one and funding of new playground equipment and signs for intended age for equipment. Tom Stanko made motion to table to January meeting to discuss these items. Ann seconded. Motion carried unanimously.
- Preliminary budget proposed based on prior year actual spend less the entry sign. Cindee moved to accept proposed budget. Ann seconded. Motion carried unanimously.
- Dues report
- Sharon not in attendance – Elaine updated status
- 13 people remain unpaid for 2018
- Luminaries: $700 collected to date. Elaine ordered candles $900
- Darcel made a motion to reimburse the expense to Elaine. Cindee seconded. Motion carried unanimously.
- Public comment
- Old Sign: Jason questioned if we should mount the sign on some posts or put into storage until we can mount so that it does not rot. Tom will take a look at it and we should discuss at next meeting.
- Interest rates on account: Jason will give us information on Northpointe Bank. Current interest 2%. Board to review info in January when info received.
Next Meeting in January TBD- January 10 or 17th
Meeting adjourned 8:09 pm