Call to Order: 6:45pm
Members Present: Marilyn Ruh, Elaine Putvin, Cindee Picklo, Tom Stanko, Darcel Bulock, Jennifer Edmonds, Sharon Grabski, Bill McConnell
Guest Attendees: Nick Govorchin, Pete Govorchin, John Ware, Bryce Hauptman, Becky Miller
- Budget report: Most of our money goes to lawncare and lagoon upkeeps; we always stay within our budget. Expenses are expected to stay roughly the same for next year except contingencies such as the playground equipment.
- Approved 2018 annual meeting minutes. No objections approved.
- Approved October meeting minutes. No objections.
- Dues report: 16 households unpaid, 4 households to potentially put leins on.
- Luminaries: candles, reusable bags and paper bags available for purchase; volunteer opportunities for those that would like to help put them out. Orders by December 1st. Encourage neighbors to do the candles.
- Playground equipment: suggestion to post about scrap metal, saving it and/or taking it to Freeland; Put the flier with the dues notice.
- Suggestion to put together a neighborhood directory to be distributed to all the households in the neighborhood.
- Covenants Update: Discussed efforts to update the covenants. A number of helpful comments and suggestions were provided and Pete Govonorchin offered to help in the effort.
- Split Rail Fence: Matt Edmonds along with Marilyn Ruh and her family took down and hauled away the damaged split rail fence behind the neighborhood sign.
- 4th of July Event Recap: event went great and was well attended with about 75 families from the neighborhood taking part.
- Ice Cream Social: event went well but attendance did seem a little lighter than last year with less than 150 people. It was noted that the meridian township personnel were did come but arrived early and had to leave before most people arrived for the event.
- Bonfire: event was a big success with great weather and good attendance. Special recognition to Jeff and Bryce for their help with preparing and managing the excellent bonfire.
- Neighborhood Garage Sales: smaller turn out this year. Only did spring sales, not fall due to lack of interest.
- Pete Govorchin moved to renew those HOA Board Members who’s term would otherwise be expiring; Bryce Hauptman seconded; unanimously approved
- Pete Govorchin moved to adjourn; Nick Govorchin seconded; unanimously approved. Adjourned at 8:00pm
Next meeting to be held at 6:30pm on December 10, 2019 at Old Chicago.